The High Desert Stampede, Sisters Rodeo and Crooked River Roundup committees have joined Bridwell Pro Rodeos and the Deschutes County Fair and Expo to support and encourage rodeo's survival. We're excited to see teams drafted and how this additional competition plays out.
- Team Prineville, Redmond and Sisters will each consist of 20 contestants. 15 Rough Stock, 5 Timed Event
- Teams will be compiled in the rough stock events of Bareback Riding, Saddle Bronc Riding and Bull Riding by a random draw at the PRCA to each Stock Team!
- Stock Teams will consist nightly of 5 bareback horses, 5 saddle bronc horses and 5 bulls from each of the 3 team’s stock contractors.
- Stock Teams will be revealed on the Cascade Chute Out website and contestant pairings in the rough stock will be revealed at the Draft Party!
- Timed Event contestants will be added to teams by virtue of a draft during the Draft Party. Each team will get 1 contestant from each timed event discipline for 5 total contestants!
- An alternate list will be drawn and team “turn outs” will be filled from top to bottom in the timed events as needed.
Scoring & Points:
- Points will be awarded on the following scale:
- Highest marked ride/fastest time = 50 down to 10 points for a total of five places in each performance.
- Contestants in timed events will receive points in their overall performance position.
- Highest marked Stock Score nightly in each rough stock event receives 25 BONUS points!
- Team with the highest total points after the 2 performances will be the 2020 Cascade Chute Out Champion and award their Charity a $___________________donation!
- Committee volunteers on the winning team who participate will be entered into a drawing to win 2 complimentary tickets to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo!